About Carrie Uva
- 20 + years experience in Real Estate Industry
- Licensed California Attorney
- Strong legal background and great negotiator
- Customer satisfaction is my #1 priority
- Hardworking, Honest and Ethical Person
- I look out for you! Your best interests are very important to me!
- I'll be with you throughout the entire transaction
- I'll make sure you get the best price and best terms available
- Very knowledgeable about today's market. Let me be your real estate information source
- Top Producing Agent
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Downey real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Downey areas, please contact me.